If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (281) 469-2957

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Harvey Mold Part III

9/25/2017 (Permalink)

Mold mitigation is sometimes a necessary step after the moisture is gone

At this point you have mold inside of your property and you need to get it handled. First thing is you need to get a report made by an industrial hygienist. There are plenty of “mold inspectors” that you can use. You can either call your insurance agent and ask for one, check out a website like google and find one, or you can ask the restoration company to recommend one to you that performed the water restoration on you house. Once you have an industrial hygienist you have them come to your house and they will check your house for mold, what type of mold, and how to mitigate the mold and make your house back to normal. When in doubt you can always call your insurance agent and ask them questions and they should have the answer for you.

Other News

View Recent Posts